RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steering problem (MB pro / MT)
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 09:55 PM
tizdaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering problem (MB pro / MT)

Hi all, ok pictures below show my prob & i will try to exaplain the best i can! :-)

Pic 1 shows the adjustment ive made to the steering link (outlined in RED) it used to be below the the yellow outlined part, but i moved it above it because whenever on full lock the part outlined in RED would hit the bottom wishbones (outlined in BLUE) which wouldnt allow it to go full lock, after i moved it up above the yellow part, its much better but i still have 2 worries:

as seen in pic 2, this is on full lock & the metal part still hits the wishbone, atm ive just set the EPA atm so it doesnt hit hit, but im losing my steering arc because of it

Anywayz doing what ive done (moving the steering link above the hub part instead of it being below) will this cause any harm, imo it would be stronger as its more centre than before? Also is there another part i can get which will replace the long metal part that points right up as seen in pic2 so i can have full lock on my steering? this part seems a waste as its pointing right up & on full lock it would hit the wishbone if i didnt set the EPA on my servo to avoid it ?

PIC 1

PIC 2

thanks in advance guys