RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 10:36 PM
afineman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

OOHH

IIII got Cudoes from Brad, IIIII got Cudoes from Brad, I guess if I were a woman I would be moist at this point Hee Hee Hee.

ALL

Last night, I sat down and made a website for the conversion of sound to speed http://users.adelphia.net/~afineman/speed.html , It does WORK and I believe ALL ( who want to post on the speed) need to try it.

WELL, Howard, Kyle ( that right Kyle will be joining us, and you know what that means. GOOD VIDEO), Dan ( a new guy we met), and I will be flying tomorrow.

Howard will bring the Magister, NEW Stryker ( with the MotorMax 400XT) and I think the Jenny, I have 4 planes in Que, the Night Flight Slow Stick, the Stryker, the Magpie AP, and the GWS Tiger Moth. Kyle will bring himself ( he is on a low budget and can fly any of my planes if he wants).

We are meeting at noon, SSOO expect the first video about 6PM, with a series to follow ( Putfile.com is the BALLS[8D]).

Brad, thanks for the nod on the lowering of the thrust line, It does work out VERY well (for me), and it does enhance the control. Especially when you don't have much time to think.

Later ALL

\Brent