RCU Forums - View Single Post - opinions about BME engines
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 10:14 AM
RTK
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: opinions about BME engines

Ok I'll take the bait, let's not turn this into a war though....

I have the BME 110. It is a fine running engine with more power (I FEEL) than any engine in the 100cc range and 2 lbs lighter to boot. (I haven't seen the mvvs 116 yet, but I "think" it is the heaviest engine in that class)

Some people say it is hard to get a hold of Keith, not really. I have called him twice lately and talked to him both times about some custom work. If you e-mail him his is quick to respond and it is just easier for me that way most of the time. Remember he is a one man show and everybody needs a day off now and then.

When it comes to service, he is as fast as any other engine manufacturer. He is not over night like I have heard about another manufacturer out there, but there is always one exception (you know who). I have had him do work twice for me, I just mailed the engines in with a note and they came back 7-9 days later with a note. That's it in a nut shell.

Ralph

One other thing, Keith has always treated me very fair. If you treat somebody right they will treat you right in return.