RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 11-18-2005, 11:47 PM
aviti
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

ORIGINAL: speedbird01

What still no EF Yaks ? And none in production and maybe no more coming ? That is incredible. That can only be described as a complete management failure. Like for 6 months + there has been totally insufficent stock - and so many dissapointed people. And then 10 factories in China are now building copies ? Amazing.

I can't wait till at last some numbers come on to the market and this supply problem is closed out. And I assure you Malaysia is a basket case worse than China, so don't get your hopes up that you will see any planes from that location...by the time we get one of these supposidly great planes we will all be old and have missed seasons of flying time. Well done Chris hope you are satisfied with your shocking business performance.
You make it sound like Chris owes you something. He is a business and he wants to sell planes. If you can't understand the issues he's had, then go buy something else. There are plenty of people that know Chris is doing everything he can and they will continue to buy his products as available. I could understand this behavior if he took your money and didn't send a plane or he didn't service his customers....this is not the case so give it a rest.