RCU Forums - View Single Post - Common Misperception On The Super Stock Brushless!
Old 11-20-2005, 06:23 PM
capone12
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Common Misperception On The Super Stock Brushless!

I have that thing and its the best upgrade for a traxxas vehicle besides bearings and new tires! The difference in the ss4300 and the stinger is going to be winter in the north pole and summer in africa difference. Now if you really wanna go fast, get a 7-cell hump pack and run that with the ss4300. Thats what Im doing right now. I dont see how you can control much more speed. Its perfect. I think its the best bashing motor. It isnt too fast and it can still hold its own on the top end. Lets not forge the torque too. Gobs and gobs of the stuff. I have had no bad things with this system at all except for heat from running the 7-cell battery (yes I am geared correctly!). I have to say with the ss4300 and the 7-cell I HAVE to be hitting over 30mph easily. Great fun, only bad thing is that I need a wheelie bar because the back of my truck is getting torn up from hitting hte pavement and cement from the wheelies! Get this system its been perfect for me aside from the overheating issues with the extra cell.