RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kangke Waco Biplane
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 08:10 AM
mga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kangke Waco Biplane

Thanks, that is one pretty plane, I tried to order the beige one, but they are not selling it anymore or not available at this time.. Would you have any pics of close ups of the wiring from your servos in the upper wing to the fuse. How did you pass your wiring on the M struts. I will be using an FPE 40cc, the one that is in my Stearman, which weighs about 16lbs. And it pulls it like crazy. So I guess with gas, the recommendation not to glue the half wings together would not be recommended. This is what I figured also, with all that vibration of a gas engine. What weight did yours end up. Also are your L brackets the ones with the slots. If not, would you know the reason why they would of gone that way. Sorry for all the questions, but I want to get it right, and all the help I can get would help, and is greatly appreciated.
I fly out of Montreal, and we fly all year round. As we just had our first snow, I will be putting skiis on the Stearman. I do not fly my pattern ship, till the competitive season. So winter is relaxed time to fly. I attached a few pics, of the stearman, and my Edge 540 with a FPE 52cc and that is me in the late 60's with my pattern ships, the Cutlass with Webra 60
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ax72972.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	359119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk31778.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	359120   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ze85759.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	68.4 KB