RCU Forums - View Single Post - Less than 400' and way less than a Mile
Old 11-25-2005, 04:34 PM
GAGE308
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Less than 400' and way less than a Mile

Oh Cool ---.Flying at first will feel Very close to flying the commander but and you'll be flying it like you were used to by applying throttle toraise altitude then letting off to drop down...But This Bird is a lot heavier than the commander AND Faster...so Just keep in mind you'll need to use the elevator controls to fly it properly. Mainly because it wants to glide forever on landings But You'll get teh hang of it in no time. I Highly suggest you look at all the different Threads regarding Mod's to the extreme. There are a BUNCH Of them that I highly reccomend you do before ever flying once. They are safeguards to help the plane better withstand the crashes that WILL HAPPEN...even the best of flyers have crashes once in a while..LOL...Expecially that day you try you first loop and you are too close to the ground...You nned to put these Mods in place to better secure the motor..also to protect the prop from Cutting into the motor mount during a crash...wing reinforcement. control horn options and so on...when You get your extreme Just let me know and I'll try to help point you in the right direction for all the stuff you need to do. To Everyone else!!...I'll SCOLD MYSELF NOW...I drifted WAY OFF TOPIC...Sorry about that I'm just rambling a bit trying to Help someone out. any more aerobird extreme subjects will be discussed elsewhere/LOL