RCU Forums - View Single Post - e-flite mini edge 540
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Get Real

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: e-flite mini edge 540

Hotshot Charlie/yes thats my video lol. took gear off yesterday and just like ive read it did make it fly a little better and it hovers smoother to. just like planes i had to try different set ups etc a little. read about ground effect and now i really see how much of a difference it makes while your in it. did a few small beginner manuvers/did spins and landed and took off from dinner table/and did a little foward and backward flight and side ways. gets a little nerve racking at times being new and not wanting to run before i can walk im taking it easy because it could wack a wall or tv or fishtank or something if i get to aggressive with my learning. its fun and a really good tool for my flying considering i can fly it night or day regardless of winds outside and it will only help to improve my flying ability overall. thanks for the advice/cant see it in video but theres a ceiling fan to deal with to.. ive gotten hovers in under it maybe a foot or less from it but am totally aware its there. ive read a few times on here and in other places if you can fly a micro heli you can fly anything.