RCU Forums - View Single Post - Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Sky High

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?

ORIGINAL: roxyboby

hi sky high. Yes I did check out your isolator. So these vid's you have posted are straight from the camera without any software touches??? By the way I still havent been able to connect my video camera (jvc) to the wireless reciever. Don't know which cable to connect where. Right now I am still flying indoors and am recording on my old VCR. The video camera does't have a connector like a regular VCR.
Yep. That was the first day that I had ever used the camera and there was no post processing. Since then, there has been nothing but high frequency vibration. I can't wait to try the new isolation foam in the ball joints. If anyone tries this MAKE SURE to use that weatherstripping type foam that is soft and spongy but dense and firm and about 1/4" thick before it's compressed. The great thing about that particular kind is that it conforms so well when compressed and it has an adhesive side to help stick to the inside of the ball socket. You can find this stuff in rolls at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.. The other type that had a slight rough texture is too porous because of the larger cells and will compress to much and not provide the proper isolation.

What kind of JVC camera are you using? Then, what kind of connector/jack is the input? I think I know exactly what you need if it's the connector I think it is.