RCU Forums - View Single Post - Geez, I'm glad I have a hobby!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:12 PM
jessiej

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Geez, I'm glad I have a hobby!

ORIGINAL: RC-FIEND

THIS IS BULLSHYT, I GUESS ONCE AGAIN YOU HAD NIOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT TO FOLLOW ME AROUND , SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT GETTING A LIFE SIR.

BIG BATE CATCHES BIG RAT !

ps just to fill you in on some LAWS, it is illegal in certain zones to sell certain products below a price set by the government.
You are always good for a laugh, RC, However some things are worthy of consideration:

1. You should learn to use the spell check function.

2. I do indeed follow the posts of some corespondents who are noted for their experience and expertise . (Sorry, you are not quite there yet. Maybe in a few years.)

3. I am a bit puzzled by this bit about pricing- is your rant about overpricing or underpricing.

4. Why do are you so paranoid about anyone who expresses an opinion that differs from yours? If you have a problem with insecurity there are undoubtedly those who can help you with that.

5 We are into the season that is supposed to encourage goodwill. Why don't you try to chill out just a bit and take advice as it is intended (helpfull) and not be so easily offended?

I gather you are a rather young fellow and you should not exert such unnessary stress on yourself.

Please relax and have a great holliday season. As it causes you such discomfort, please rest assured that I will address you no further.

best wishes

jess