RCU Forums - View Single Post - Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:07 PM
1videoman1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?

Jeff - I have not used the foam around the joints but it would be a quick thing to test. The sorbothane is unique. I think it is similar to the gel but is specifically manufactured for the sole purpose of vibration and shock absorption. The first time I saw it was on the NBC network Today show that I aired from our local TV station years ago. That is my full time job. I am a broadcast engineer - operator. Our station has recently acquired two more stations and now we have three going under our master control area. Normally I operate three cameras for the local morning newscasts and then master control for the rest of the day. I never go in the field to shoot for the station I just work in the studio. My side business is presently focused on wedding videography. I want to diversify for the new year with DF video and still photography to get away from the computer a bit more. Sitting all the time has negative health consequences and it's so much fun to get out with the flyer especially. After 18 years at the station I would really like to take off with my own business and leave the TV world behind but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Have you checked out the Luxeon LEDs? I thought you would be the one to know if those have any potential for use on the DF relative to your LED experiences.