RCU Forums - View Single Post - Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:09 AM
Hunter850
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Draganfly iv. Anyone flew it?Control?

Sky High, I mentioned about the blade strikes with my CF blades but I have not had any problems with them hitting the supports except that I do not like the sound and it makes me a bit nervous.

The blades look as good as new and I am sure the DF flys much better than the foam ones. I have not switched back to confirm this but I did notice a much better performance when I changed to the CF blades. I am still using plastic screws and so far have only broken one while trying to do some low flying and hit the ground with one of the blades.

I bought the blades from E-Bay at about $99 us. Steve (stevel0923 on EBAY) who frequents this forum is who I bought them from. I believe he makes them so they are not always for sale.

Also check with SGT Bilko he had mentioned that he had a set of CF some time ago and I believe he doesn't use them. Maybe he might part with them.

It is interesting to not that some of you have problems with the mail system. I usually buy from RC Toys and being from CANADA I get the package in about 2 days. I also but things from the US and with USPS even from California to over here in Nova Scotia it usually only takes about 8 days to deliver. I will not use UPS or FEDEX because they charge as much for a brokerage fee as the product costs.

I was wondering if the lights system the MOE mentioned would be able to plug into the DF Board and use the AUX switch on the Laser 6 to operate it? Maybe if the knob was changed to a 3 way switch. I guess one would have to which plug in was available on the board for this switch? If there is one. If not I guess a splitter from the battery and a switch could supply power.

http://www.helihobby.com/html/extras.html

Ultra bright LED luminous system for all R/C models ** Ultra bright LED luminous system for all R/C models PART#MXAC0012

Kevin