RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 10:43 PM
s_laclair
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced

Well as crashes go I have had minor incidents with most of my planes. Quirky things, losing a engine on take off and knocking landing gear off, running off the end of my runway and tearing some covering. One plane was really bummer, I purchased a Hanger 9, 40 size STIK and don't know if it was a badly desiged landing gear arrangement but even a slightly hard landing and they would come off. I got fed up and rebuilt that area and they have not come off since.

So as crashes go I am still flying all the planes that I started with a sturdy birdy, two sig kadets, Hanger 9 Stik, a generic ARF Extra 300 but I did destroy a Dave Patrick Ultimate Bipe.

I was really sick that is one of the nicest flying planes I have ever flown. Here is where the only problem came in, just a little over confidence. I just was too close to the ground doing aerobatics, go disoriented and well toothpicks....

No problems thought, they were on a closeout sale and Cermark so I have two new ones in different colors and plan to purchase a white 1.20 size one real soon.

Scott