RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...
Old 12-24-2005, 04:37 PM
critterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...

Hey, thanks for the pictures and further info. Have only just begun the research on the hot wire cutter. Been a busy week with work and hunting. Just came back from goose hunting today. Eight shots and no birds fell. Like the small plane you made! You might not believe it but you could power and control that thing more than likely. I've seen some tiny ones around that size. One was a bi-plane...VERY cool. Guy said he had a ton of trouble keeping his eyes on it in flight. Will chime back in when I have more to say...And I will be building the big one first...540 motor and all. After that, I may build a dual 540 front prop version to further mimic a P38 or similar WWII bomber. You know, I was watching a WWII documentry on planes a few months back and I think England had a small dual boom pusher bomber. May be a nice plane to paint one after.