RCU Forums - View Single Post - I just picked up a savage rtr for 200 bucks
Old 12-29-2005, 10:44 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just picked up a savage rtr for 200 bucks

a guy down the road was big into rc cars for about 2 months and we drove alot, he bought this savage and a few others, this savage has only about half a gallon through it, it was trashed though, fuel tank was broken and it was filthy, the cooling head is banged up and the body was beat all to hell, he played with it for about 3 weeks and lost total intrest in rc cars, he drove the hell out of it, he just said **** it and put full throttle off of anythign he could find, so some stuff is bent and broken, when he was at my house 2 months ago he broke the fuel tank on my quarter pipe, its been sitting since

so he was like you can have everything for 200 bucks, came with roto start and charger and everything, ive been working on it for about 4 hours now, cleaning and making it pretty, adjusting, replacing lost screws, its now ready to get a fuel tank tomorrow and a glow plug and be started up and driven, ive bent the body back pretty much straight and just painted it black to make it look decent,

ILL POST PICS LATER, but this truck is nice now, it looks brand new and with less than half a gallon including 9 tanks for break in, i got a steal