RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reflex XTR and Corona
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
kenhiraihnl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reflex XTR and Corona

hi ufoman...actually, now that i think about it...you gotta pry off the black side-plates in addition to removing the 4 screws...the optic 6 comes with a flat throttle spring to replace the one with the notch...don't be hasty in throwing away the box--the flat spring is hidden in the packaging...use the flat spring with a piece of silicone fuel tubing over it--it makes the throttle move smoothly, but with just the amount of friction needed...hard to beat the optic 6 if you got a lot of old and new equipment--you can fly models with different frequencies and shifts...btw, i got a mod to rfg2 from toshi that makes one of the electric helis fly a lot more realistically--if you're interested...the logo 10 in real life is kinda intimidating (like you imagined)...the size, cost, power and speed actually hold me back in improving my skills...my corona is a lot better for 'pushing the envelope'...when you crash a corona, you dust it off, straighten a few things, and fly again...when you crash a logo, you become a spectator...[]
hope that helps...
-ken