RCU Forums - View Single Post - VIP Racer photo
Thread: VIP Racer photo
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2002, 06:07 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default VIP Racer photo

Don been hangin out here a bit since it started but RCS is kinda home base since I asked last year for a race forum and we got it started but this one is very nice to.

Actually I have not done to much posting there lately, been making so many races lately its been tough keeping my partner and I in airplanes and have been averageing about three organized races a month somewhere for about six months now. Winterfest last week (I didn,t do so well but my teammate took first and a second in APRA on the two days good caller you know) doing a RC airshow down in Quartzite Az. tomorrow and a race at the Supulveda basin in Ca. next week. I suppose you could say we are fanatics.

We raced Zagi's in Las Vegas last year and had a ball (two poles at 200 feet). There were 19 entrys and a lot of fun. I think their doing it agine later this year. It was supposed to be for stock Zagi 400's but they let a fellow fly a razor and it was a bit faster but it didn,t do him any good as he managed to take out a pylon in all his heats .

The speed 400 is pretty neat and love to try its if we can find a venue and the time.

John (the tired one)