RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blade CP throttle response issue
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:08 PM
LongRifle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CP throttle response issue

Hey guys,

I am new at this, and purchased a Blade CP last week. I know a lot of people say it is a difficult first heli, but I had patience and followed Radd's School of Rotary flight, and I can hover for almost an entire battery pack in my garage. Everything I have on the BCP is stock. Over the past few days, I have noticed something very strange and it is concerning. During flight, I will set the chopper down on the ground, and the throttle will not go down. I lowered the throttle and made sure the trim is all the way down, but the blades keep going at almost full speed. Sometimes when I go to lower it, it almost sounds like the headspeed picks up. I have checked to make sure I didn't bump the idle up, but it is forward (away from me). What really bothers me is that if I hit something and go to drop the throttle, the heli isn't going to respond. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This site has been so helpful to me staring out, and I don't think I could have done it without everyone's help!