RCU Forums - View Single Post - noise level
Thread: noise level
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 08:35 PM
bigbodychevy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: noise level

well, as for noise, they shouldnt mind during the Afternoon, or on weekends. Unless you have a close nieghbor that works nights. Be respectful of the people around you.

New Years eve was the first warm dry weekend we have had in a while, so I fired up my sons mt2 i got used off ebay and my Savage 4.6SS i just built(our christmas). We ran the MT2 about 2 tanks up and down the street at about 9-9:30pm(first tank me and my buddy tuning the engine the second all him). Then around 10:30 we fired up the savage for the first time. Ran about 1.5 tanks thru it heat cycling (running figure 8's at idle-half throttle). The savage was 2-3 times louder. I should of got alot of complaints from nieghbors but it was news years eve and saturday most of my block was away at party's.

Come to thank if it I probly shouldn't of done that. I was drunk as a skunk, and it was late in the evening. But all 4 direct nieghbors where gone at partys ;-). We where itching to play with christmas presents, couldnt wait till sunday hehe.

Heres a vid form sunday. http://www.putfile.com/bigbodychevy

Go to a local park or like you see in the video a baseball diamond in the middle of no where. All I really do in my niehborhood is tune or break in a engine. We let em rip in the open, where nobody should give a damn.