RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...
Old 01-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Espresso-Outfitters
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's a Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! Cool Looking Plane Too...

Too cool, I'd love to have a pond like that, sounds like a perfect fly fishing spot, I'd also like to take a look at your windmill aerator, I wanted to use something like that for my backyard when I set up another small pond, will also look into the white amurs for the local bass pond since the weeds are out of control, I released some goldfish in it a couple of years ago to help in that area, but it's a public spot, so can only make a small dent. I'm a big one on catch and release, especially since the water quality here overall is just poor mainly due to the constant stream of military aircraft dumping their fuel all over the place prior to landing at the airforce and army bases.

Just had to add this tonight. I finally got an RC importer to play ball with me, unfortunately it's all China's stuff, but the numbers are phenominal, there is plenty of profit margins, I never expected it to be this far considering I'm new fish to this end of the field... Not trying to sell anything, nor will [8D] "at least here" [8D], I just gotta ask, what is it you guys go through the most and what is it you'd like to see differently in the supply end of this chain?