RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing TRUCK thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 06:25 AM
nelsonrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Redcat Racing TRUCK thread

Hello all Im new to the site here and was just noticing all the info, feed back, and questions. My name is Danny and am in the process of building a track in Las Vegas NV and am a dealer for the Red Cat Racing line of R/C cars and trucks. Having been in the industry since 1985 as racer at National level competition, I was very pleased when I got to see and test these products. I am proud to say that these cars and trucks are very versatile for what ever you may do with them. Hobbyist or racer this is an awesome product and the pricing is untouchable. There are a few things that I am working on for upgraded parts and I will post up here as soon as I get them in production. I saw that someone asked about getting parts (suspension arms, steering blocks, ect. I carry and can order parts and have them usually within a couple days. So if you need parts or cars/trucks/buggys you can e-mail me

[email protected] or 702-336-1542.

I am also working on some instruction videos/DVD's on the Basics for First Timers R/C with Repair/Maintinance and a Performance Set-Up for your Red Cat Racing _________________ (Tornado, or Volcano, ect.
If anyone has any suggestions for parts or something that has been a problem for them please contact me and I will add it to my list. Thankyou Danny Nelson