RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing TRUCK thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Xeller8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Redcat Racing TRUCK thread

"Chubbysdad"...

Well...like I stated in my previous post...we really haven't run one long enough to make a full evaluation...and I am not even going to bother with MINE until I get a good controller....however...they look like they are built fairly well so I am anxious to get one up and running for a thorough test!

"trpastor"...

You are correct sir....most "ready to run" machines come with pretty cheap controllers...like I said...pretty much just a token gesture to back up their statement of "ready to run"...

I am curious...what is a good controller to pick up at a reasonable price?...I've never bought seperate controllers before...the only other R/C I have is a Kyosho buggy (electric) and it came with the controller..( which has been surprisingly dependable..probably because it is a Futaba)....so I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to buying the electronics....do the controllers come with the receiver or is EVERYTHING sold seperately?....also....am I safe in assuming I could use the existing servos and just change out the controller and receiver?