RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone own a Warhead?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 12:27 PM
elite
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone own a Warhead

dude I could use your help with my dish network acct LOL...(sorta not kidding ive talked to some serious tools there NOT YOU OF COURSE)

I agree, support is all about the person on the other end - some care alot - some punch out at 5:29 and could care less.

I had good luck - sorry some people havent but man its obvious there is a slight problem with the steering link, its an easy fix - make a metal bottom peice and call it a day

Then im sure something else will give but that and the toe link ends are the only weak things I though...otherwise its sweet....

ORIGINAL: sarroopoo

All right, thanks for the tip, also might I suggest calling DT again, maybe you just got a moron, everyone else seems to be happy with the support, I do tech support for dish network and I know that what some people will or won't do depends on who you speak with. although I may be wrong, hopefully not, I look foreward to getting started on break in for my new truck, im sure it's going to break sometime, but hopefully you just got a bad tech support agent.