RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone own a Warhead?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
WeekendRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone own a Warhead

I've been getting the same black flakes, I did not notice them till about the third tank. I think it is the clutch because of the position of the flakes. It seems they are coming out of clutch bell. (i have a line of debree along the chassis that is in line with the back of the bell)

Does any one know of a trick for getting to the idle stop screw without taking the tank out? I can't seem to get the right angle.

In reference to the "aaa" batery pack above. I don't know about the rest of you but mine came with a "AA" battery holder. 1.5v X 4 = 6v. A 5 cell hump pack is 6v. There will be no performance difference. If you use rechargable "AA" batteries @ 1.2v you will see some decrease in servo speed and power.

The only thing that losening the glow plug does is make it easier to turn over. Its like a manuel choke. If you plug is bad it will not help any. I've used this methond on all of my engines when they are new. I feel it works great. Thats probably why I have not broken my pull start yet .

(NO BROKEN PARTS YET! 45-50 degrees and no rolls yet)