RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reflex XTR and Corona
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 03:16 AM
ufoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reflex XTR and Corona

Thanks for the info Ken. Got my Optic 6 throttle lever to work fine just waiting on the Reflex Xtr sim to show up now. Just a couple more questions.

Do you use any of the Throttle or pitch curves when flying with the Corona so the controls won't be so touchy and do you use the endpoints on the servos feature? I remember just barely touching the aileron stick when flying the draganflyer 4 in my house and it slammed against my sliding glass door. The company even said they really recommend the Futaba 9C when flying their beast I guess to dampen the movement in relation to the stick.

Trimming with the optic 6: does it remember the setting or do need to add the same trim adjustment each time? How do you go about balancing and tracking of the blades? I hear that is very important for stability and I will want to get that Titanium 5mm shaft right away.

Hopefully I can figure it out by myself when I get the Corona....at my local RC field they fly all planes so probably won't get much help there. So wish me luck.