RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reflex XTR and Corona
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 12:47 AM
ufoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reflex XTR and Corona

Just got my Reflex software hooked up. After about 20 minutes finally got the throttle channel to work on all the birds. Instructions could be a little better but I know it is a German release. Have a question.... there seems to be several Corona 120 downloads on many sites like Chopper-1 and the Reflex site. Do all the Corona downloads fly the same or are they tweaked differently? Also the model files on the Reflex site....some do not work. Have any of you experienced this also? I can't even unzip their files! I'm using WinZip as my zip program and have not had luck extracting.

Which birds do you use the Aileron and Elevator Curves on then if you don't on the Corona? I find I don't need them on the Sim when flying the Gas models but all the electrics I could see where dampening the response would help me. Maybe each flyer uses what works best for them?

I can fly the models better if I add more forward elevator via trim. Do you also shift the battery weight up and down to get the right feel and to change the center of gravity on this model? Nothing throws me off more in the sim when the Corona is pitching up the max.