RCU Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial Track Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Gex_61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My backyard tri-oval

originaly there was a dog run with a bunch of junk in it. It took me forever to clean out and then I put the track in. We have such a big backyard and knowone ever uses it. I have to moe the whole thing all the time and it's just a big patch of grass. The one thing that my parents wanted me to do if they let me put a track in was to keep it clean and make it look nice, so I bought 200 feet of that pipe at home depot to make it look better. before it was a bunch of boards that were all diferent sizes, it looked bad. At least we use the space now and its so cool to go out whenever I want and bash on the track with my dad or cousin. My gigantic yard is starting to pay off. Plus I have less lawn to moe.

I like your track mariodx3. It's like a big offroad oval and you've got a lot of jumps there. I change mine so much it's a pain to shovel out jumps.

I kind of like my jump the way it is. The integy shocks really work good they haven't leaked so far. But like I say when I get the other side finished I can make a table top and make it a little smoother on the landings. I race dirt oval at my LHS track so it's kind of fun to experiment with offroad stuff.
later-

-Andy B.