RCU Forums - View Single Post - when you tune what you tune first? REPOST
Old 01-23-2006, 10:52 PM
noximus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: when you tune what you tune first? REPOST

ok..i just read this post...and my probs arent the same...but in fact simular..

ok when i initially got the engine, i ran it to what the manual states...such as just run it in its original setting for three tanks...after the three tanks..the engine started to idle at high RPM's, so i lowered the idle..then i noticed when i hit the throttle, it wasnt responsive on the hgih end, so i leaned out the high end...and then when i ran the motor, as i went full throttle and released...i had a blubbering noise...which i think made it sound like it was too lean (low end?) but when i turned the low end counter clockwise (rich) the noise went away...

now what i just did, seems like the total ooposite of what most of you guys do (which i WISH i knew what i just read a looonnggg time ago)...lol so now i feel like i am in deep trouble to even get my motor back where its suppose to be...if you guys have any tips on setting my motor back to its neutral setting...to (in theory) be back to a setting to where i can adjust it properly that would be fantastic, or better yet, hand me some tips on how to get it just right..i have the .26 power factory engine that came with my LSP. any info will be greatly appreciated!