RCU Forums - View Single Post - Plans Copiers on Ebay
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 05:09 AM
F4u5
My Feedback: (81)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Plans Copiers on Ebay

:stupid: Sorry Easytiger....don't care how you feel.....I'm not stealing. #1 - do not call me a thief because you do not understand copyright laws (sub-thought....can you spell SLANDER). How do I get the design for free when I pay $50.00 for plans, another $60 to enlarge them and then sell the originals for $35. Poor math on your part. #2 - you have no idea how I would feel about anything. #3 - I would be more than happy to put you in touch with a corporate lawyer friend of mine that would tell you that your interpretation on copyright infringement, in my case, comes from a box of Cracker Jacks....we've discussed this. So, I know it is not a case of "justified in my mind". It's a case of facts. Now, it is funny...I reply with known facts. You reply, attacking my character, labeling me as a thief, evidently speaking for me, knowing how I "would feel". All because you have no concept of another opinion. That's pretty good. I think you could have "taken the high road" as you claim to be so good at, and not attacked my character, and just disagreed on facts, without calling me a thief. But...what else can I expect from the such. You continually contradict yourself thru this entire thread. First you say "I am not talking aboput people who resell originals" (that's me)....then you say "I am not talking about such and such old plans that no one cares about" (not for you to decide as copyright is copyright)....then you say "if the copyright person does not pursue due dillegence (do not care), then copy away"....etc., etc., etc. Now, you either are in favor of copying or not copying plans....PERIOD. You cannot, as you seem to, bounce back and forth as YOUR INTERPRETATION dictates. Therefore, you "have justified in your own mind". Nuff said...back to the fun........