RCU Forums - View Single Post - Plans Copiers on Ebay
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 01:49 PM
F4u5
My Feedback: (81)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Plans Copiers on Ebay

Wrong again Eaytiger....Kinko's is more than happy to copy my plans under the fair use COPYRIGHT laws. Now, I see you say you make copies of plans. I would be curious to know if you would go on to say that YOU HAVE NEVER SOLD A SET OF ORIGINAL PLANS FROM WHICH YOU HAVE MADE A COPY....come on...have you. As for the lawyer thing, I agree with you, but, he knows the facts, better than YOU and I...so I would go with his word over yours. I'll put you in touch with him for free. As for my "ARROGANCE" as you so graciously label it....yeah, maybe so, but that's the way it has to be when people talk on theory instead of facts, as you are here...kinda like talking outta both holes if you know what I mean. Did I hear you say you have sold originals from which you copied yet? I really am not sure why you are taking up this fight to begin with. You are just another opinion, as me. Let it go...nuff said. Now, I'm done with the topic. To get it back on track with your original statement....Yes, I agree with you that you should not be out there selling copies of plans.