RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing TRUCK thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 11:55 PM
jcam54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Redcat Racing TRUCK thread

I should be able to post some pics in the next couple fo days of the mods I've done.

Chubbysdad----Run out and get the Tsias pipe----E1018K--(www.RCHub.com , is the internet sales site) It gives the truck one heck of a mean tuned exhaust note!!!!!!
The install was cumbersume being my first nitro rc, but it will work. The manifold matches up nicely, and the kit comes with new hardware to hold the pipe in place. At the tip of the pipe is a metal retension rod that bolts to the frame plate with a screw and nut, this rod in the new kit needs to be bent into a angle ( comes staight) to hold the pipe at the right level ( for ground clearence).
Other than that it was pretty straight forward, although there was no instructions with the kit ( I had to wing it--but it still only took about 30-45 min to install---thats me learning as I go!)

Oh-yeah wicked polished finish, it dressed up the truck nicely.

levid---trust me I miss the snow I used to live in Germany---it shure as heck doesn't snow here ( it's more like freezing rain for about 2 hours and then its all gone.