RCU Forums - View Single Post - Walkera Transmitters with other RX does work.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:12 PM
GTX SlotCar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera Transmitters with other RX does work.

Thanks credence. It would be nice to have one radio for everything. I like the feel of the Walkera Tx better than the E-flite or Esky Tx's I have, but any Tx I could get used to would be better than the constant switching. The E-flite and Esky are smoother, but the way they're balanced, you have to hold them near the bottom. The problem is the grip contours on the back are small and near the top, and the sticks are high so they're hard to reach when holding the Tx near the bottom. It's not a good design.
I've got an Esky 4in1 coming for my DF4. I want the adjustments for the gyro and mixing, and the DF4 4in1 doesn't have them. If you run a lot of blade pitch, even setting the rudder trim full right won't stop it for slowly spinning left.
The used Tx I'm looking at comes with an 8 CH Rx that I could use with the DF 36. If I get a new one instead and can't get it working with the DF36 Rx, I'll just get another Rx. Opjose seems to think they can be made to work together, but like everyone else I was under the impression they won't. Someone else posted that the DF36 Tx won't even work with the DF4 Rx. I also thought the crystals that Walkera uses were different than everything else.
Anyway, it'll be nice to have just one Tx to run everything.