RCU Forums - View Single Post - FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 ARF??
Old 02-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Max1
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 ARF??

Wow Diablo 2002 you are Brave after the Crap I got from someone that does not even want the Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 LOL...........The last email I got from Yogi149 he had the plane started and he needed the side and top view pictures of the Harrier.....I took the pictures of my Harrier and sent them to Yogi149 plus I put the pictures along with the Specifications of the Harrier on this form for anybody else that might what to build it for the group. Yogi149 did tell me that he was very busy at the time when I sent him the pictures and that as soon as he could fine some extra time he would finish it for all of us that want it. Yogi149 is a really nice person and a great builder and I am sure one of these days he or some other kind member will build it for us. Beleve me if I could I would of done it for the group long time ago but I can't. I have a hard enough time just keeping my pc up and running LOL. So thats all I know for now. If i get a email from Yogi149 or anybody else that wants to help with this Harrier I will let all of you know ASAP....Take care and Everybody have a Great Week...........Max1[8D]