RCU Forums - View Single Post - Walkera Transmitters with other RX does work.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:43 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera Transmitters with other RX does work.

ORIGINAL: opjose

ORIGINAL: credence

If you read what I said, I stated the Walkera receivers will not work with any other radio. I also said i've also gotten Walkera TX's to work with other recievers. I was flying a foamie for a long time using the Walkera TX and a GWS RX .
eh, still missed it... THEY do work with other radios!

Nowhere, in your post, did you say you tried a Walkera receiver with a JR or Hitec radio. You said you tried a Walkera transmitter with a JR and Hitec receiver, which, as you'll notice, I stated worked just fine.
I said a Walkera receiver will not work with anything other than a Walkera transmitter. Not the other way around. I don't know why it works like this, but it does. I've got an Eclipse 7, which is both shift and frequency selectable, and I have never gotten it to work with any receiver walkera makes.

I would imagine that Walkera transmitters transmit something that only their receivers pick up on and require to operate. Which is why they work with regular receivers, but walkera receivers refuse to recognize a signal from any other TX except Walkeras.