RCU Forums - View Single Post - I am that guy :(
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 02:23 AM
trailingedge
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am that guy :(

You wouldln't be quick to stereo type someone would you cyclic? It's likely you've never met him. I know I haven't. How about a little benifit of the doubt here. Joe here's the best advice I can give you. Put the Cap in the hangar. Don't sell it. Just let it stay for a few. Buy yourself a good cheap funfly plane and fly the crap out of it. If you crash it, get another one. If you crash that one, then start looking at the pilot/mechanic for answers. I bought a super sportster from a friend for a "throw it in the truck and fly" plane. I don't care if I crash it and that's why I've had so dogone much fun with this plane. Insane amounts of wind, really really hot landings...you know the stuff. Then next summer, get it out and make it flight worthy and walk away from it for a day. Come back to it the next day and check it over from the ground up. Then fly the next day. That should get rid of your gremlins. If you crash it after all that, then make sure it is at full throttle and is totaled because it was not meant to be yours. Hope this helps if not hope it's fun trying.