RCU Forums - View Single Post - AGM Resolutions from Feb MAACmag
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 07:15 PM
ronnieo1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AGM Resolutions from Feb MAACmag

ORIGINAL: Jason Holdaway

I have never intented to make any club look bad, nor have I ever been opposed to competition, and have routinely defended it. This situation IS bad. There is no club (including the CAC) that is responsible for this mess. Only 2 individuals that have lied, threatened and manipulated people for their own agenda are responsible. Don't kill the messanger. Let's get to the root cause of this mess and put it to bed. If something is not in the best interests of MAAC and ALL the members, then it isn't good for anyone IMO. Your statement "This whole thing that Jason has dug up makes the whole situation look worse by the minute...and there it is in black and white courtesy of Patch." makes me feel that you're accusing me of causing this issue, whereas I've done no more than expose it. My values and loyalty lay with MAAC and it's membership, not a select few. Period.

jason...I am not accusing you...I agree with you..........I've been told that people are wondering what's going on with our club...and I try to confirm that it's not our whole club...just a select few that are CAC members...........