RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone own a Warhead?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Bill Plude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone own a Warhead

Oh Oh!! Look Out!! Stand Back!! Be Careful!!
LOL now that I've gotten your attention, I have something really good to say about a Duratrax product. In fact, I'd recommend it to anybody that has different types and sizes of batteries to charge. I've had it over a year and until lately I've only used it for my JR receiver battery because my other chargers wouldn't do an 8 battery pack. Now I've learned to program it (simple) and I have it near my door and do all my batteries with it including the hump packs while their in the trucks.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXCLD5&P=ML
I have it set up to trickle charge all of my batteries. You get a better charge that way. It's programmed for 1100, 1200, 1400, 2100 & 3300 mAH NiMH batteries. I just choose which battery I'll be charging, hook it up to the truck, JR transmitter or 3300mAH 7 cell stick pack, Push the charge start button, listen to the tune and thats it. When it's done it plays another tune and shuts itself off. It also has clips so you can use it off you car or any other 12 volt battery. Beats the crap out of all those little wall charger that you have to keep an eye on too make sure you don't over/under charge. Oh, you don't even set the voltage with this one, just the mAH.

Remember it's a Duratrax product recommended by Bill! LOL
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59164.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	412074