RCU Forums - View Single Post - u-can-do 60
Thread: u-can-do 60
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Fred Dings II
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: u-can-do 60

Hey, Downtrodden...You're a man after my own heart. I also believe in overpowering but you are taking it to a new level. Let us know how it flies.

I have an O.S. .91 pumper in my U-Can-Do .46 with a Master Airscrew 14-6 and it hovers just beautifully. I think this is the engine for the 46.

I came on this thread to see what you guys are using on a U-Can-Do .60 as I've had one behind the furnace for a year. I was thinking of using a Y.S. 1.20 as I have one on my Dave Patrick bipe that I can just switch.

I just started 3-D flying last spring and am an ex pattern flier. I haven't been able to hold a hover for longer than approximately 10 seconds, but am having a ball flatspinning. I mean pancake flat. My elevator is set at 50 degrees up and down and my rudder all but hits the elevators. 3-D is another challenge for me and I enjoy being able to scare myself again, trying new manuevers.

It's winter time in PA and I've only flown 3 days this month in the snow. I have an Ultra Stik on floats for snow. Lots of fun.