RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo 3.3
Thread: Revo 3.3
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 06:34 PM
claudacio
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo 3.3

Hamb, when you get the new mill I hope to see a set of 8man +2's or 3's on your rig. You dont know what you are missing, I started heat cycling my nova xr last night and at half throttle it was almost uncontrolable, I ended up smacking a curb sideways and popping my bellcranks (my street is really sandy from all the snow we've had recently and the dual rate springs didnt help any). The difference is HUGE with the +3's. I may also flip the gears around in the foc tranny if its too fliperish once I get it all broken in and what not.

As far as the new revo, I am actually happy to see traxxas step it up with the bigger engine. I bet its gonna rip, my biggest problem with their RC's is the 2.5, I hated that engine when I had my T-maxx. Dont get me wrong it was a topend screamer, but it had no bottom end nut. I bet the 3.3 will be much better on the bottom end. But I do have to admit, it is going to be something to recon with. I think if it has the center diff and rear brake bias, I am extremely disapointed to say this, but the LST is going to have a hard time keeping up with it, if both drivers were equal in skill of course. I wont go as far to say that I will be ebaying my LST2 to get one or any of the like, but I am impressed with it and the new engine. We'll have to see how it does. I just may turn into a closet revo owner, LOL.

Not