RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fun with Flat Foam
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
AJ1202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun with Flat Foam

I would like to welcome anyone at any level that's interested in building and flying flat foam planes to join in.
I have recently taken an intrest in the flat foam approach and it seems there are endless possibilties
We can use this thread to cover any and all flat foam planes, variety that's the ticket
I am new to Flying all around at 2 years stick time but I love to build and experiment with designs
I want to invite anyone that has a flat foamy to post pics here and tell about it, how it flies and what power you used
If you have any free plans to share, this would be a good place to pass it on to another interested builder
I hope to see this thread grow as I know there are a lot of flyers out there that fly flat foam planes
I'm gonna get things started with the plane I recently built, It is called the Nasty and was a fun build, I am currently building a second one that I have made some mods and changes to the original design I'll post pics and the link for the Nasty that BTW was made availible to me by a freind that was trying to keep the fun moving forward. Thanks to GG
Welcome and lets have fun with it