RCU Forums - View Single Post - Offical nitro tc3 thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 09:14 AM
ashburg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Offical nitro tc3 thread

great info...I'm interested in these "offset wheels" you're talking about. Do you have a tower link to what you'd recommend for the tc3+ (pre glued and all)?

ORIGINAL: iacolb12

ORIGINAL: ebbrey
Starter-box.. easy road to start heaven for the + version? Or only for Non-pull?
I wanted to buy a "conversion kit" so i get non-pull and rear exhaust.. but this starter thinguie sounds interesting.

And another thing.. Offset on wheels waht does that mean/do?
You don't really need to do the non-pull-start conversion to take advantage of a starter box when it comes to the Plus. Most people who do that are doing it to shed any mild drag and weight. But if you are getting that serious about such things it's better to get the Team kit.

The Plus RTR is standard side exhaust unless there is a different non-U.S. version out there. So you would have to get a different engine to go rear exhaust. However you can choose either with the Team kit.

Offset wheels add width to your wheelbase, giving more stability. Check your local rules, especially if they abide by ROAR, I can't recall if that affects the 200mm limit.

Kit or Plus the NTC3 is a great car that can bash or race. Good luck!