RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Skydiver Plans: Updated III
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 12:44 AM
cmsrp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Skydiver Plans: Updated III

Not slamming it !!!!!! Just wanting people to be aware of whats around... This is a relatively new aspect to RC, so there will be people trying to "get on board" any way they can (not saying this is what has happened here). I asked Bob if he was supplying his for sale on this site and he said no. I take offence to people adding misleading info or pictures to website "sale" pages as this is classed as false advertising... It is up to the owner of the page to supply correct infomation for the general public. OK, this is just a photo, but as you can see, the jumper is quite alot different than others shown (and I have the full run of these photo's from Bob if anyone else would like to see them, or are not convinced). And to then quote "and it shows ONLY Solomon RC products" knowing full well it does not, really anoy's me. Was it just that because I live in Australia that I would not know any different or not know anything about it?????
These forums are for infomation, especially for the un-informed to find out about something or to discuss things... I have no reason to "slam" the site involved as I beleive "the more, the better", but get the infomation correct!!!!!!