RCU Forums - View Single Post - another "fly without an instructor" question
Old 03-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Mode One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another "fly without an instructor" question

ORIGINAL: roltech
MODE ONE:
What he is TELLING US is the following

(My instructor is a great guy, but our schedules conflict pretty regularly. I havent flown the Nexstar in 8 or 9 weeks, )

I had the same problem and did not even fly anything else before attempting on my own, and pay attention I did say to fly with an expereince pilot and NOW ONE ELSE around. If he can't get a instructor So no one can get hurt, I don't know if some of us has ever tried a Park flier? but I did after I got my wings and IMOP it requires a no wind or very little wind etc. I realize that the Nexstar is more expensive than those foams plane. I think it is up to him to decide if he wants to take that chance, he should almost know if he is ready to try as explained above. Also before replying! read carefully the post.

roltech
Roltech, My response was not in reply to you; but, was a response to the original poster, Rdavico. R/CUniverse automatically places (In reply to) [very confusingly I might add] in the next post no matter if it has anything to do with the previous poster or not!

People seem to so easily miss-read what is being stated by others. Rdavico was asking what others on R/CU thought about his/her attempting to fly their glow trainer and listed what their experiences were. I responded to that question based upon the experience and common sense which I have developed since I started in this hobby. In the previous thread on this subject I was told my ideas and opinions are old and out dated. This topic seems to bring out hostility in people, for some unknown reason, so I've nothing further to say!