Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Vertigo-3D

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 08:01 AM
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vertigo-3D

Hello Guys,
I flew my Vertigo 3D for the first time last night and let me tell you it was a blast. It is the definitely the best electric plane I have flown. It is very capable of about any 3D manuever. I was hovering and harrier passing most of the flight, very stable and suprising east to fly. I am sure I will have alot of fun with this plane.

Scotty540
Old 10-13-2003, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vertigo-3D

Scott,

I'm glad that you like the Verti-go 3D. The thing I like about it the most is NO WING ROCK in whatever you do. The airplane stays solid through everything! I took mine to the JR/GWS indoor fly-in this weekend and had a blast with everybody! I have to say Terry Nitsch, Peter Goldsmith and the whole JR crew did a great job putting it on. I flew my verti-go at the noon time gig and I got the "Most outstanding flight" award with the plane. Thanks for the post!

-Jason Noll