Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

What happened?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Fletch124
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened?

Ok to start off I have a Mini Funtana with a thunder power 11.1V 2100mAh Li-Po, Park 400 attached to a 6.33 Cobri, throttled by a 20-amp esc. Anyways I was just flying it and all of a sudden it lost power like it had done once before right at the end of a 10-15 minute flight. I crashed it and pretty much the front part of the fuse it not salvagable but all the electronics are fine(to me atleast). I had flown for like 5 minutes 30 minutes before that. I didn't care to charge the battery because I didn't think that I'd fly again. Well anyways its been really windy absolutely all the time(I've lived here my whole life(a whole 15 years) and its never been like this) so I was like I should get another flight in. BAMM it hit the ground. Can someone please tell me what happened?
Old 06-08-2005, 07:34 AM
akahoverit
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: What happened?

your battery went dead thats what happened, 3 cells fade off quick, I guess its because you don't notice them fading like you do on a 2 cell.

my advice is to set your timer for ten minutes them put a fresh pack in, besides its hard on your lipo's to discharge them to that low of a voltage.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Fletch124

thanks akahoverit. Now all I have to do is find another airplane that will fit atleast most of my stuff that is really 3D
Old 06-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Zagiflyer576

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cant you just buy a replacement fuse?
Old 06-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Fletch124

Yeah i could buy a new fuse but I don't know I think im done with the Mini Funtana thing. I want a foamie.