Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

Great Planes Flatana...first impressions.

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Great Planes Flatana...first impressions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 01:20 PM
PiperPacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great Planes Flatana...first impressions.

I tried my Flatana for the first time this morning and it does fly very nice, however I was surprised on the lack of power. I put the upgrade in the plane with the brushless Rimfire motor and Speed Controller that it recommends with the 3 cell 640mAh battery and it wouldn't hover without falling out of the sky. I'm questioning if I have the Speed Controller set up properly and possibly not getting full RPM on the motor.
Has anyone else had this problem? I didn't set up the Speed Controller and let it go through the setup it self and automatically choose the correct parameters.
Any help?

Thanks,
Dennis
Old 12-22-2008, 08:04 PM
propjetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great Planes Flatana...first impressions.

just bought a flatana. I have an electrafly 910 mah 3c im going to use and a e-flite 370 outrunner. any ideas would help greatly. I a new to this forum. I bunce around with the heli stuff. I also have a 20 am ecs eflite I believe it is. Thanks guys