Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

RCSKYDIVING.COM EDGE 540 3-D FOAMY

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

RCSKYDIVING.COM EDGE 540 3-D FOAMY

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 01:55 PM
speedcrzy
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCSKYDIVING.COM EDGE 540 3-D FOAMY

I've been flying foamys for a few years now and flown many since I started. I bought this kit off of a buddy at the feild that had shown me his edge which would hover at very low power and performed anything he wanted it to do. So I got my edge home and put it together. As soon as i started to put it together I could tell the foam was a bit thicker and more durable than most and the carbon fiber tubes in the fuse and the wing make this plane stiffer than the thinner foamys with all those cross supports. The edge also has good directions and builds in 2 hours max. Now in flight it has ample power with a 2 or 3 cell lipo it does exactly what you tell it with no bad habits. As far as the durability it would make a great 3-d trainer on low rates of course. Mines been through it all and it still flys great. The guy ships as fast as anyone and replaces anything broke in shipping. If you like crazy 3-d give it at try. www.rcskydiving.com