Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

E-flite Byp Yak

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
stinger40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-flite Byp Yak

Guys,

I have the E-flite QQ Yak-54 and love it! I was wondering if the Byp-Yak flies the same or better than the Yak-54. It is the same price. I was also wondering if my Himax 2024/54 would haul it. Any inputs would be great!

P.S. Does it Knife Edge like the Yak 54?

S40
Old 12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
3Dn It
My Feedback: (25)

Default RE: E-flite Byp Yak

I have them both. I really the Yak-54 but the Yak Byp is just simply the best foamie I have ever flown hands down! ( and I have had a ton of them!!)

The Himax should be plenty of power for you. I use the E-flite 370 and it has plenty of pull out of a hover. they are close in power, so go for it.

AS for the K/E! (all i can say is WOW!!) No rolling or piching problems at all. It does K/E loops with ease!!

I liked the Yak Byp so much that I have four kits for back up planes!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-15-2006, 08:19 PM
raimondi

Default RE: E-flite Byp Yak

Go for it, put a 370 motor in it, it has plenty of power for anything you would want to do! It´s the best foamy out ther, I hav 3 back up kits, and one back up of the yak, they both fly very good, but tha bipe is more stall, the yak is more presice, I love both, but if I had to chose between both I would go for the BIPE!