Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

DX7 setup help

Old 10-22-2007, 11:29 AM
ric4nier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX7 setup help

I'm looking to setup some of my 3d foamie planes a little different. I have using a y-connector for my airelons and been working fine for most of my planes say 480 size. Now Im going to indoor flight with foamie's and the y-conectors are added weight. Is there a way to setup the dx7 with another channel or something and eliminate the need of the y-connectors.

Also that trainor switch on the dx7 is in the worst place to teach anyone.......what were they thinking on that location of the transmitter?

Thanks
Ric
Old 10-22-2007, 11:49 AM
wedgewing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX7 setup help

Are you using the 6100 for the receiver? assumption is yes. if so you would run left aileron into AUX1 and right aileron into the AILE spot. is the Y connector heavier than the two servo wires you will need? in wing type choose flaperon. section starts on page 39 of the manual or you can go to their site and download it.

hope that helps