Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

3 axis Gyro

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

3 axis Gyro

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 02:01 AM
kunte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What does the MF stand for? I think i can guess MF. LOOK, if you don't care if you are cheating,and what others think,,, WHY bother to spend your time posting here?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
Old 08-24-2014, 05:17 PM
oly 9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many time can you press the Question mark. It must have taken five minutes????????? I do hope you haven't upgraded to one of those fancy 2.4 transmitters???????????????????? You know the ones with all that fancy expo and stuff?????????????? Your right, I have to admit I have cheated. I have used some of the new technology??????????????I am ashamed of myself. I promise to get my two rocks out and practice flying without any tech. There are you happy????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
Old 08-24-2014, 05:41 PM
kunte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LISTEN, it,s NOT about new technology, DON'T kid yourself. Gyros are correcting the plane, when YOU YOU YOU should be correcting the plane. That's the WHOLE point of the hobby. If you don't want to master flying, go and play with yourself.

How many more losers are going to pop up here?
Old 08-25-2014, 09:29 AM
freddy s
My Feedback: (33)

Default 3 axis gyro

Just another loser here.But for all the REAL men,at Nellis AFB the Air Force is modifying an F-22 Raptor.It will be an open cockpit,tail dragger with a stick and rudder pedals.No computer controls,cables and pulleys.Can't wait to see it at the annual airshow.
Old 03-17-2016, 12:58 AM
PaulFitzGerald

Hi everyone, I've been flying model aircraft on and off for the last 45 years and rc for 35 years. The first time I used a gyro was in a twin engined aeroplane to be able to control when one the engines died . This was a single axis gyro for the rudder and I used the maximum amount of gain. It worked very well provided you didn't turn into the dead engine. I built another twin this time an A 26 using two Saito 56 to power it. I thought two four strokes would be reliable enough not to have to use a gyro. I was wrong one engine died I struggled with it to find out which engine died, not to turn into the dead engine. Two minutes later I now owned a heap of balsa sticking out of the ground. How I wished I used a gyro. I vowed that if ever built a multi engined aeroplane it would have a gyro be it I.C. or electric. I don't care what people think cheating or otherwise, with at least €250 gone, €15 on an Orange 3 axis gyro isn't much to pay to help to save the day!!!